Zane Networks, LLC (ZaneNet) is a leading local small business that helps organizations leverage health technology to better care for individuals and populations. Our projects often address the reduction of health disparities and urgent healthcare crises. We employ top professionals in the fields of healthcare, technology, finance and management and we are looking for candidates who can join our team to help expand equitable access to care in the DC/MD metropolitan area.
For more information about Zane Networks, please visit: www.zanenetworks.com.
DC PCA Home and Community Based (HCBS) Services Direct Technical Assistance Project
The aim of the DCPCA HCBS project is to assist with the outreach and technical assistance program that will promote the use of certified electronic health records, Health Information Exchange participation and adoption of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services among home and community-based service providers serving the District’s Medicaid population. The goals of the program are: (1) assess provider readiness to adopt certified electronic health record technology (CEHRTs) or approved case management systems, support provider implementation of Health IT systems, and connect to the DC Health Information Exchange (HIE); (2) encourage providers meaningful use of telehealth tools/workflows.
The Intern will work under the TA Coaches to support the goals of the project by working on the following tasks:
- Support the project team’s efforts to outreach to and assess the HCBS provider cohort.
- Support the HCBS Technical Assistance service to implement EHRs as pe the project goals.
- Provide reporting assistance regarding the practices’ activity, problems or risks and progress toward the project goals.
- Support the collection and analysis of project and HCBS cohort data.
- Assist the project team with HCBS Digital Health TA tools and training.