How Does It Work?
Starting Fall 2022
The PHIT4DC Program offers cutting-edge training and education opportunities for individuals to launch, up-skill, re-skill, re-tool, and advance their healthcare careers to provide the much-needed cutting-edge information technology and informatics skills needed in today’s healthcare industry.
See which University program is right for you!
For more information, email us at: email@example.com
PHIT4DC Introductory Course
- Offered every semester at:
- University of the District of Columbia
- Howard University
- 16-Week Course
- Attain industry-recognized certification
- Gain acceptance into an associated degree program of your choice and/or earn industry-recognized certifications to bolster your career; see below.
Note: Career Starters are required to complete an 8-week “Medical Office Administrative Professional” course and associated National Health Association industry certification in UDC Workforce Development Healthcare Pathway Program before registering for the PHIT4DC Introductory Course.
University of the District of Columbia Firebirds
Howard University Bison
Workforce Development & Lifelong Learning
Associate Degree Program
in Public Health
Associated Training Programs & Industry Recognized Certifications
• Medical Office Administrative Professional
• Electronic Health Records
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
• Elective in PHIT
The Choice Is Yours!