PHIT Bootcamp is a eight-week online/hybrid seminar designed to give career starters and changers a robust introduction to Public Health and Information Technology. The PHIT4DC Bootcamp course was designed with student success in mind. The seminar provides students with the baseline skills to maximize the student’s potential by removing or minimizing barriers to achieving the PHIT certification.
The Bootcamp covers:
- An introduction of healthcare and public health concepts
- Electronic Health Records
- Privacy, security, and confidentiality
- Reimbursement in healthcare
- Overview of healthcare careers
Students who successfully complete the PHIT Bootcamp will be eligible to complete the PHIT Experiential Course