Zane Networks, LLC (ZaneNet) is a leading local small business that helps organizations leverage health technology to better care for individuals and populations. Our projects often address the reduction of health disparities and urgent healthcare crises. We employ top professionals in the fields of healthcare, technology, finance and management and we are looking for candidates who can join our team to help expand equitable access to care in the DC/MD metropolitan area.
For more information about Zane Networks, please visit: www.zanenetworks.com.
The IT Specialist Intern is responsible for supporting the company’s suite of technology and providing support to our client’s technology users. The IT Specialist Intern tasks will include:
- Provide IT support for ongoing health IT projects.
- Provide post-implementation support for software applications.
- Assist staff and support technology needs, i.e., prepare new laptops, and troubleshoot technology problems with staff.
- Assist the Governance Risk and Compliance team with annual IT certifications and documentation.
- Attend meetings as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in the IT support industry
- Pursuing a BS or MS in computer science/information technology
- Experience working with desktop software and hardware.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office 365 Support.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations with patience.
- Cloud platform experience.
- Ability to prioritize work and respond accordingly.