Advancers and Scholars
Our healthcare career advancers are individuals who have at least one or more years of experience in any healthcare related field. Healthcare advancers also include individuals enrolled in post-secondary programs that have a focus on technology, life sciences, and healthcare professions.
- Students currently Enrolled at Howard University, University of District of Columbia (includes Community College and WDLL) , or the Consortium of Universities of the Washington Metropolitan Area (CUWMA) Institution
- District Resident
- Active or Retired Military
- Metropolitan area resident currently employed in the District of Columbia
- Students currently enrolled at Howard University, the University of District of Columbia (include Community College), or part of the Consortium of Universities of the Washington Metropolitan Area (CUWMA) Institution will be enrolled in the PHIT4DC Experiential Course
- Students currently enrolled in the University of District of Columbia WDLL- Healthcare or Technology Pathway must complete the required prerequisites.
- Incumbent healthcare workers will be enrolled in the PHIT4DC Experiential Course
Not Sure if you are ready for the PHIT4DC Experiential Course? Signup for the PHIT Skills Assessment to determine Program Placement